|Item:||PE Electrofusion Pipe Fittings
|Application:||For Natural Gas And Water Supply||Color:||Black/yellow/blue/orange|
|Certificate:||CE,ISO, WRAS, IAPMO R&T||Working Pressure:||SDR11/SDR13.6/SDR17/SDR21/SDR26|
central plastics electrofusion couplings,
MDPE PE Pipe Fittings,
SDR26 Plastic Pipe Fitting
Item: PE Pipe Fittings Electrofusion Fittings
Warranty: 5 years
Place of Origin:Tianjin/Deyang
Brand Name: SENPU
Application:For Natural gas and Water supply
Model Number:Plastic Pipe Fitting HDPE/PE Electrofusion Coupler
Certificate: CE,ISO, WRAS, IAPMO R&T
Connection Flow chart
1. Measure and mark the depth or welding area of the pipe fitting on the pipe with a marker;
2. Remove the oxide skin on the surface of the pipe with a scraper to remove edges and corners and residual chips on the surface of the pipe; The scraping length should be inserted length plus 10mm pipe skin, and the scraping oxide skin thickness should be 0.1-0.2mm.
3.Clean the welding area of pipes and fittings with alcohol and clean cloth;
5. After welding, recheck welding parameters and check joint quality.
(1) High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
(2) Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe. Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirty or contaminated by bacterium.
(3) Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
(4) Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system.
(5) Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
(6) Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions.
(7) Recycled and Environment-friendly.
Contact Person: admin