|Product Name:||BF Pipe Fitting||Material:||PE100|
|Diameter:||DN50-DN630||Pressure:||0.6Mpa, 0.8Mpa, 1.0Mpa, 1.25Mpa, 1.6Mpa|
|Standard:||EN 12201-3-2003, EN 1555-3-2002||Conntection:||Butt Fusion Welding|
|Shape:||Elbow, Tee, Union, Cross, Reducing|
(1) Black PE pipe fitting uv resistant, ageing resistance, long service life of 50 years.
(2) Smooth inner wall, small frictional resistance,save energy, Health performance is good, no additives, no possibility of pollution of drinking water,
(3) Polyethylene pipe fitting can be welded joint with pipe become an organic whole, without the possibility of joint leakage, water saving, reducing operation cost and maintenance cost examination.
(4) PE pipe installation available welding or fused to form a completely closed seepage control system.
(5) Good low temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, long life, buried pipeline within to -40 °C and 40 °C.
|About HDPE Material|
High density polyethylene (HDPE) is a white powder or pellet product. Non-toxic, tasteless, crystallinity of 80% ~ 90%, softening point of 125 ~ 135℃, the use of temperature up to 100℃; Hardness, tensile strength and creep properties are better than low density polyethylene; Good wear resistance, electrical insulation, toughness and cold resistance; Good chemical stability, at room temperature, insoluble in any organic solvent, acid, alkali and various salts corrosion; Thin film to water vapor and air permeability is small, low water absorption; Aging resistance is poor, environmental stress cracking resistance is not as good as low density polyethylene, especially thermal oxidation will make its performance decreased, so the resin must be added antioxidants and uv absorbent to improve this deficiency.
Contact Person: Helen